Iron Mike Tyson stops by The Conan Show to talk with Conan about his one-man show in Las Vegas called, Undisputed Truth at MGM Grand Hollywood Theater on April 13 – 18th,his methods of intimidation in the ring, his ex-wife Robin Givens and his past sexcapades. Check it out after the jump,
Yesterday some of the NFL‘s elite players showed off the new uniforms for the upcoming 2012 season for all 32 NFL teams. Designed by Nike, these new uniforms come with a list of scientific and technological upgrades than their predecessor’s design – Reebok (how’d they lose THAT account?). You ask what upgrades? Well, peep the Nike Elite 51 uniform listing below.
- Flywire Technology: eliminates layers, reduces weight, and provides lockdown fit
- Zoned Mesh Ventilation: cooling zones for optimal thermoregulation
- Zoned Strength: high tenacity, stretch material for light weight lockdown strength
- Mobility Cut: 4-way stretch, hydrophobic materials helps increase range of motion, wet or dry
- Stretch Twill Numbers: 4-way stretch even on numbering system
- Deflex Padding: lightweight, flexible impact protection incorporated directly into the pant
- Aluminum D-Ring Belt: aircraft-grade D-ring belt reduces weight
- Nike Vapor Game Sock: advanced zonal cushioning system relieves cleat pressure
- Hyperstrong 4-Pad Top: provides defense in high-impact areas without sacrificing mobility
- Hyperstrong Compression 3/4 Pant: built for speed and engineered for impact protection
- Nike Vapor Talon Elite Cleat: forefoot traction for pin-point grip, hyperfuse construction for strength and stability, molded carbon fiber insert delivers lockdown with seamless fit, dual-pod collar and carbon fiber shank plate for explosive first step
Rocawear presents a retrospective of Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter‘s journey as a kid growing up in the humble projects of Brooklyn; aspiring to make music and eventually making history. On that journey, the first business beyond music was the birth of Rocawear. Carter’s Rocawear brand represents his prowess as a business man who continues to challenge himself to be more than merely a musician.
Peter Rosenberg with assistance from Noisemakers got a chance to sit down with Nasty NaS for an in-depth conversation in front of thousands of fans at The Belmont in Austin, TX for SXSW. Check out this great interview that covers a variety of topics and little known fact about the emcee.
A Santa Cruz, California-based company, Motrr, has a Kickstarter project up and running at the moment in hopes of raising enough funding to get this remote 360° pan-and-tilt robotic platform for your iOS devices.
The Galileo is a revolutionary, iOS-controlled robotic iPhone platform with infinite spherical rotation capability. Just swipe your finger on the screen of your iPad or other iOS device and Galileo reacts, orienting your iPhone or iPod Touch accordingly. With applications in areas of photography, cinematography, social networking, and video conferencing, Galileo gives iOS devices endless possibilities of remote-controlled motion. Capable of infinite 360° pan-and-tilt at speeds up to 200° per second in any orientation, Galileo is an invaluable tool to everyone from an amateur photographer to the professional cinematographer, and vastly improves the experience of video chat for anyone needing to stay connected. [via]
T.I.T.S. Brand links back up with the beautiful Rosa Acosta for their new “Wifey” tees release; in which the Dominican goddess is photographed doing the stereotypical wifely duties around the house. It’s something about a woman being domestic that hits to the core of men…or maybe it’s just this woman. Anyway, check out the behind the scenes footage up top and a few stills for the Tees below. Who wouldn’t want to come home to that…
The Reach Around Radio crew are back with another show! They discuss the Claudia, T-Dawg & Speedy sprint race, DJ Alwayz‘s gay club gig, Question of the day: “If you witnessed a crime, would you report it?”. Hot Topics including the Trayvon Martin murder case, Teeder‘s Sports Ticker, Punch TV CEO Joseph Collins, Guess What Race, Ask Yo Daddy and Scrambled Eggs & Pam discusses how women can keep a men from cheating. Listen below or download HERE.