Yesterday some of the NFL‘s elite players showed off the new uniforms for the upcoming 2012 season for all 32 NFL teams. Designed by Nike, these new uniforms come with a list of scientific and technological upgrades than their predecessor’s design – Reebok (how’d they lose THAT account?). You ask what upgrades? Well, peep the Nike Elite 51 uniform listing below.
- Flywire Technology: eliminates layers, reduces weight, and provides lockdown fit
- Zoned Mesh Ventilation: cooling zones for optimal thermoregulation
- Zoned Strength: high tenacity, stretch material for light weight lockdown strength
- Mobility Cut: 4-way stretch, hydrophobic materials helps increase range of motion, wet or dry
- Stretch Twill Numbers: 4-way stretch even on numbering system
- Deflex Padding: lightweight, flexible impact protection incorporated directly into the pant
- Aluminum D-Ring Belt: aircraft-grade D-ring belt reduces weight
- Nike Vapor Game Sock: advanced zonal cushioning system relieves cleat pressure
- Hyperstrong 4-Pad Top: provides defense in high-impact areas without sacrificing mobility
- Hyperstrong Compression 3/4 Pant: built for speed and engineered for impact protection
- Nike Vapor Talon Elite Cleat: forefoot traction for pin-point grip, hyperfuse construction for strength and stability, molded carbon fiber insert delivers lockdown with seamless fit, dual-pod collar and carbon fiber shank plate for explosive first step
Deion “Primetime” Sanders was inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame over the weekend. Deion was one of, if not THE best Cornerbacks to ever play the game, one of the brightest (some may say arrogant) and flamboyant players and let’s not forget the epic Air Diamond Turf kicks that were the illest kicks besides Air Jordans when we were kids. I’m not sure if anyone tracks this, but Primetime may have one of the finest wives in NFL history. Check out his HOF speech after the jump, Read more…
First round draft pick, Cam Newton of the Carolina Panthers by way of the Auburn Tigers models the latest in fashion looks for Gentleman’s Quarterly Magazine. While on set for the photoshoot, Cam teaches the photographer how to throw the perfect spiral between shots. Ok, ok ladies…see, we listen. We’ll check out the clothes and YOU check out the model this time, lol.
Ecstatic Freshness Media Group
Former Miami Dolphins cheerleader turned playmate, Jaime Edmondson now models for the website: The Smoking Jacket, which is Playboy’s mainstream site. She recently did a shoot where she models Victoria’s Secret’s new line of women’s NFL fashions. She sported gear from several teams even though she’s a die-hard Dolphins fan. For some reason, any team she’s sporting looks absolutely perfect! Check the gallery after the jump to see if your team is featured, Read more…