Iron Mike Tyson stops by The Conan Show to talk with Conan about his one-man show in Las Vegas called, Undisputed Truth at MGM Grand Hollywood Theater on April 13 – 18th,his methods of intimidation in the ring, his ex-wife Robin Givens and his past sexcapades. Check it out after the jump,
Yesterday some of the NFL‘s elite players showed off the new uniforms for the upcoming 2012 season for all 32 NFL teams. Designed by Nike, these new uniforms come with a list of scientific and technological upgrades than their predecessor’s design – Reebok (how’d they lose THAT account?). You ask what upgrades? Well, peep the Nike Elite 51 uniform listing below.
- Flywire Technology: eliminates layers, reduces weight, and provides lockdown fit
- Zoned Mesh Ventilation: cooling zones for optimal thermoregulation
- Zoned Strength: high tenacity, stretch material for light weight lockdown strength
- Mobility Cut: 4-way stretch, hydrophobic materials helps increase range of motion, wet or dry
- Stretch Twill Numbers: 4-way stretch even on numbering system
- Deflex Padding: lightweight, flexible impact protection incorporated directly into the pant
- Aluminum D-Ring Belt: aircraft-grade D-ring belt reduces weight
- Nike Vapor Game Sock: advanced zonal cushioning system relieves cleat pressure
- Hyperstrong 4-Pad Top: provides defense in high-impact areas without sacrificing mobility
- Hyperstrong Compression 3/4 Pant: built for speed and engineered for impact protection
- Nike Vapor Talon Elite Cleat: forefoot traction for pin-point grip, hyperfuse construction for strength and stability, molded carbon fiber insert delivers lockdown with seamless fit, dual-pod collar and carbon fiber shank plate for explosive first step
Rocawear presents a retrospective of Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter‘s journey as a kid growing up in the humble projects of Brooklyn; aspiring to make music and eventually making history. On that journey, the first business beyond music was the birth of Rocawear. Carter’s Rocawear brand represents his prowess as a business man who continues to challenge himself to be more than merely a musician.