Yesterday some of the NFL‘s elite players showed off the new uniforms for the upcoming 2012 season for all 32 NFL teams. Designed by Nike, these new uniforms come with a list of scientific and technological upgrades than their predecessor’s design – Reebok (how’d they lose THAT account?). You ask what upgrades? Well, peep the Nike Elite 51 uniform listing below.
- Flywire Technology: eliminates layers, reduces weight, and provides lockdown fit
- Zoned Mesh Ventilation: cooling zones for optimal thermoregulation
- Zoned Strength: high tenacity, stretch material for light weight lockdown strength
- Mobility Cut: 4-way stretch, hydrophobic materials helps increase range of motion, wet or dry
- Stretch Twill Numbers: 4-way stretch even on numbering system
- Deflex Padding: lightweight, flexible impact protection incorporated directly into the pant
- Aluminum D-Ring Belt: aircraft-grade D-ring belt reduces weight
- Nike Vapor Game Sock: advanced zonal cushioning system relieves cleat pressure
- Hyperstrong 4-Pad Top: provides defense in high-impact areas without sacrificing mobility
- Hyperstrong Compression 3/4 Pant: built for speed and engineered for impact protection
- Nike Vapor Talon Elite Cleat: forefoot traction for pin-point grip, hyperfuse construction for strength and stability, molded carbon fiber insert delivers lockdown with seamless fit, dual-pod collar and carbon fiber shank plate for explosive first step
In honor of Black History Month, Nike will release the Nike Air Force 1 Black History Month edition. Created with a blend of grey and brown suedes with a stitched black swoosh and Kente cloth laces and in-sole. The shoes will be released on February 11, 2012 and you can cope a pair at Rock City Kicks.
The Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat is back with a new colorway reminiscent of the first of two Air Jordan-inspired Dunk Low SB releases back in 2011, a black, white and action green design that’s a similar take on the Neon J-Pack design. We personally like these better though…
Just when you thought another Air Force 1 design couldn’t top the last release, Nike does it again with the “Cargo Khaki Camo“. The CKC is designed with an army green leather upper, the mid-foot and heel panels are the ever-so-classic camo graphic. They are assisted with green laces, a green out-sole, and a white mid-sole to finish off the look. You can grab a pair HERE.
With the news of further delay in the NBA 2011-2012 season today, this may be the new basketball activities for this season. Stranger things have happened…
Ecstatic Freshness Media Group
Nike continues to re-work its classic and arguably most coveted sneaker, the Air Force 1, into stunning hybrids seamlessly. A huge favorite in 2010, the Nike AF1 Duckboot is back and looking better than ever for the upcoming winter season. And while it was only previously available through Quickstrike releases, this one will be made available for a duration of time but in limited numbers. The outdoor aesthetic is prominent as usual with an upper featuring heavyweight leather construction, a wool ankle liner adding durability and comfort and of course the duck toe. A rugged gum sole, oversized D-Ring lace loops, heel pulls and detailed contrast stitching on the iconic swoosh top it all off. [via]
Pre-Order Here —– $158
KiD CuDi stops by The Conan Show to talk with Conan O’Brien about the October 2nd premiere of HBO‘s series, “How To Make It In America“. They also talk about his purchase of the Nike MAGs, fan encounters and Cudi brings Conan a little gift. Check it out after the jump, Read more…